Sunday, October 11, 2009

`Christian's birth

I was due to have my little boy on the 5th of february 2009.  I had a few names picked out but didnt decide until after he was born. I went to Campbelltown Hospital on the 19th of  January to be induced because the doctors said my baby was too small and might not survive. I was in labour for 4-5 hours but i didnt really reaslise, the midwives kept saying it was too soon to be in labour and the pains i was having was just normal and i should just keep waiting. By the time they realised i was having contractions i was already 8cm dialated so tehy rushed me straight into the room and called in the doctor, a few midwives and some other people. then i had my gorgeous little boy at 2:51pm. He weighed 2.5kg which was more than what they expected. He was 48cm long. At first he wouldnt feed but after a few hours he started. He was so tiny and fragile and i was scared to touch him because i didnt want to hurt him. We stayed in hospital for three days before i could take my little man home.

I named him Christian Jonah Daniel. I would like to thank all of my friends and family who supported me through my pregnancy and since having Christian. You have all been so great and i dont know how i would have coped without you all to talk to. :)

Here are some pictures that were taken at the hospital.

One of the first pictures of Christian. It was taken Just after he was born. look how tiny he is.









This is Christian in the hospital





Christians 1st bath

Me holding Christian in the hospital.




blogarama - the blog directory

No comments:

Post a Comment